Energy/Sports Drink Promoter/Sales Rep
Our product is Zipfizz, a unique and healthy energy/performance drink alternative. Zipfizz launched just under a year ago and we are already breaking records for product sales in this category.
Position Summary :
The Zipfizz promoter primary job entails doing energetic, in-store product education, mostly in "warehouse-style" retail stores on weekends. Promoters are independent contractors, and essentially operate as if running their own small business. We provide our promoters with all the tools and training necessary for success.
Candidate must enjoy engaging the public. Excellent communication and organizational skills, and a strong initiative will contribute to success in this position. Candidate must have internet access, cell phone and reliable transportation. Early mornings and weekends make up 95% of the work; punctuality is a must. Work opportunities vary throughout the year. Candidates with the ability to speak Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, encouraged to apply.
1. Educate consumers and provide product information while sampling during event promotions.
2. Assist in setting up events throughout the Bay Area.
3. Commit to work opportunities 1-3 months out.
Enfission will provide:
1. Product and event training.
2. Hourly compensation provided at a rate of $15/ hour or DOE. Your compensation will be untaxed, so please plan accordingly for April 15th. You are not an Enfission employee, rather a sub-contractor hired to manage events and spread the word on Zipfizz.
3. Quarterly event schedule with work opportunities to pick from.
4. A good time and an opportunity to meet great people.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with resume and pictures, or a comprehensive email including hobbies and pictures.